Disney Cars 2 Birthday Ideas


 CARS 2 PARTY IDEAS & INSPIRATION. TAKE A LOOK! 


Many of you know have seen our Cars Birthday Party that I posted in 2010. It was my son's 1st birthday and I loved creating it. We had so much fun with friends and family. I created his mater cake and just enjoyed every minute of it. I was thinking about that party and we just saw cars 2 this last summer, and then just this month, Cars 2 land has opened in disneyland so I thought it was only fitting to create a round up full of cars birthday party ideas for all of those that might be planning cars parties for their kids this coming year. Their are so many great ideas around, these are just some of my favorites. I did include my mater cake, water bottle labels, and my tractor cupcakes as well in the round up. If you want to see one of these ideas, just click on the image and it will lead you to the awesome source. (some are from pinterest so you can repin them or go to the actual source)

also! before I am done I want to remind you all to vote for me if you have a moment. I am on Top Mommy Blogs and Top Baby Blogs and would love to have a vote for any/both. Just click on the links in this post or the sidebar. That's it! thank you guys for your support








cars onesie at etsy shop



orange cone drinks at buckets of grace







stoplight cookies at madincrafts.blogspot.com

check out my other cars party posts. 



No comments:

AddThis