sneak peek: mater cake

Cars Birthday Cake!

For those who don't have young children, you may not know which character this is however it's all over the children's toy, apparel, and entertainment world..Tow Mater is from the pixar disney animation film, Cars. He is so funny and cute. My son just loves him so it was natural choice for his birthday cake. 

Mater Cake

 I am still organizing photos from logen's birthday party in california but it was awesome. I thought I would share a sneek peak of the mater cake I made. I am very proud of it and am really excited on how it turned out. It definitely is one of the coolest birthday cakes for sure. I got the idea from http://www.bakerella.com/howdy/ but I did have to change it up a bit because I couldn't find some of the items they used. 

Cars Party
Cars Party

check out my other cars party posts. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog! Yours is so much fun and I love this cake - makes me wish I was good with cooking and dessert art! Love it! : )

AddThis