52 WEEKS!!!!!!!

My dear sweet Logen is 52 weeks. This is his last weekly photo. Looking back, I can't believe how much he's grown. It makes me sad and excited all at the same time. Logen is a very smart, and a very active boy. He loves his mom and dad. He is always full of energy. He has mastered the guilty smile, and knows how to get attention. He has the cutest smile in the world. It melts my heart. When he giggles, everything seems okay. He is very independent and wants to do everything on his own. He loves to explore. He is also very tall. (we'll see if it stays that way). He went to disneyland this last week and made all my dreams come true. I was so excited to bring him there and let him experience the magic that I always did. It was everything a mom could hope for. We had his birthday party in california with family as well. Of course, we did a Disney, Cars theme. He loved it and it was a blast. We will have another small celebration this coming sunday. He is growing so fast. I love him forever. 

AddThis