harry potter pumpkin.



SO EASY harry potter pumpkin














for all of you who have looked around my blog for a little while have probably noticed that my family and I are big harry potter fans so we couldn't get through halloween without a little harry potter magic. here is our super simple, super easy harry potter pumpkin. (their are rain drops on the pumpkin...lol, I should have cleaned it off a little before taking pics but was oblivious to it until after)
you will need:
pumpkin
push pins
sharpie marker

this is as simple as it gets. buy a pair of party potter glasses at any party store. You can find them on amazon as well. Then use push pins, attach them to the pumpkin. Take a sharpie and draw a lightning scar on the pumpkin and then you are good to go!
to see more of my harry potter posts, click on one of the following:

 

link parties
tip junkie
polka dots on parade

No comments:

AddThis