harry potter glitter labels.

Harry Potter Party Decorations & Graphics 

I created these labels on my computer using picnic. Picnik is now gone (boo! I am very sad) but I still have the printables, and they are free! Simply e-mail me, and I will send them over to you to print. These were pretty simple to make if you want to make your own. Just simply find some fun fonts using Microsoft Word or any picture editing program. If you are using a picture editing program, be sure to paint the background of your picture white or black or whatever color you want the background to be. Then, add text and have fun! Also I want to mention that after printing them, I added some glitter around the edges. I got black glitter at Michaels craft store. Any questions send over to me at justkathryn143@gmail.com
to see more of my harry potter posts, click on one of the following:


link parties:


No comments:

AddThis