Cars Party Favors.

 Car Party Favors 


It is so easy to make these Car Party Favors. You make them using a paper bag (I found cars printed ones at Target in January of 2011). If you can't find them anymore, you could just use a regular paper bag and they would still look very cute. You could even print off a picture of lightning mcqueen or Tow Mater and attach it to the bags. I then found random and fun cars gifts at the dollar tree store. I explain how to punch holes and tie the bags. I write more on the actual Cars Party Post so be sure to check out that. 
Cars Birthday Party


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those paper bags look so cute. The cars are so pretty and this is very nice for a baby boy's birthday party. I will take note of this idea and share this to a friend of mine who’s son is about to celebrate his birthday this coming December. -www.westeastimports.com

AddThis