Winco Christmas Tin 2013

I am excited to post my annual winco christmas tin. Each year, I go to Winco during the holiday season and pick out some yummy treats to put in some tins for my family. I realized a few years ago that I was buying way too many treats and snacks for Christmas and I really just wanted to taste a bit of everything. Winco has such a variety of snacks and treats in their bulk foods section and you can get as little or as much as you want of each snack so I keep the tins every year and just fill them with treats. It gives me a limit for christmas snacks but it also lets us try and enjoy all of the yummy candy and chocolates that are so available during this time of year.

This year, we went pretty simple. Here is what we got!

  • truffles (they have dark chocolate, milk chocolate, raspberry, and mint)
  • strawberry hard candies (oh man I love these!)
  • chocolate covered pretzels
  • dark chocolate covered raisins
  • walnuts
  • gummy bears
  • gummy trees



No comments:

AddThis