This year we are pulling out the kids play food, groceries, market idea because our kids love to play with fake food and pretend play kitchen. I have started with posting our kids farmers market grocery cart but you can expect a few more related gifts coming very soon. Their also will possibly be an update to this cart so keep checking back.
To make this you will need:
- Wooden crate (available at joanns craft store for $12 but it is half off with a coupon you can buy online)
- Small chalkboard sign (also available at joanns craft store for $2 but I have seen it at the dollar tree as well)
- Caster wheels (available at homedepot and walmart. I got a set of 4 for $5)
- Hot glue and hot glue gun or wood glue
- Screws and
- Rope for pulling (I will be attempting a handle for the wooden cart in the next week instead of the rope so if you would rather do that, wait for that to be updated in this same post)
2. Write "farmers market" in chalk sign and hot glue to side of crate or use wood glue to attach. Allow plenty of time to dry if using wood glue.
3. Attach rope to the handle for pulling
4. I added a pillow in the bottom to hold the food but that is completely optional. Enjoy!