Mint Paint for the Basement Part 2

Ok we have begun to paint. We have the first coat on the walls now but still have a lot of touching up to do and probably a second coat. I have learned a thing or two in the last few years as I have now painted every surface imaginable in my home. My biggest tip would be to get behr paint and primer paint. I love it and it simply works. It's more expensive but you save a ton of time because you don't have to paint with primer and then with paint and I think it coats better and lasts. I have used many other brands of paint but with not very good results. Anyway, I thought I would post pictures on the progress and the wall color I chose. I'm really excited about it. I am going for a beach house theme. I love the minimal craftsman beach house look and wanted to create something similar in my basement so I chose a mint color for my walls. I also have been picking out light fixtures and switches so we can get those up this week. By the end of this week, I should have another post with the lighting mostly done and the painting done. wish me luck! Here are the pics:















No comments:

AddThis