New Name to House of Paint

As some of you have probably noticed. The blog has a new name. After months and months of thought, I decided to change the name of my blog, The Dragons Fairy Tail to Our House of Paint. Yes, I will miss the name and am sorry if that causes any confusion but when I came up with The Dragons Fairy Tail, I had no idea what I was doing and so I didn't think about the length of the name and how hard that would be with people remembering it or typing it in to google and I didn't think about choosing a name that directly explains what i blog about. I still love the dragons fairy tail name and will still be writing about the same things. My main focus is diy projects right now but I also will still be posting about holiday, and party ideas. Please keep checking in. Now I also should mention that if you click on any old links, you should still be redirected so don't worry about that.

 

Tank you to my loyal readers and your patience, sincerely,

Kathryn

AddThis