Monsters Inc. Halloween Ideas

this onesie is found at amazon


I know I know...it's august, not october but you have to understand, I plan for my holidays months and months and months in advance so that I can actually pull off what I want. If I don't start planning in may, I don't get costumes made, decorations up, or recipes created. I also try to finish things up a little early so I can post them on my blog...anyway, that is why I am starting to seriously plan and think about this coming halloween and since today is thursday which is scheduled as holiday posts, I thought I would post about our upcoming theme, Monsters Inc.

We chose Monsters Inc costumes (Logen will be Sully, and Cruz will be Mike Wazowski). I am planning some fun monster recipes, decorations, and activities too. Also, Jared and I will be part of the CDA (child detection agency) which are those yellow guys in the movie. Anyway, here are some ideas for a monsters inc. halloween in case any of you are wanting to do a similar theme.



boo beanie for baby at disneybaby
boo monsters costume at punky monkey etsy shop
diy monsters inc. shirt at a little tipsy
mike wazowski halloween bag at sometimes creative
monsters inc. character pumpkins at shraleykins
mike wazowski cake pops at froggy frogs
monsters inc. family costumes at lasso the moon
roz from monsters inc. costume idea at not so witty witterings
purple potato and micro green salad at pease pudding
mike wazowski pumpkin template at disney family

Post a Comment

AddThis