Formal & Romantic Photo Ideas

Formal & Romantic Photo Ideas

so I have been planning to do this all year, and still haven't. Jared and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary in January and we wanted to do a fun photo shoot with just the two of us. I have wanted to do 5 shots in 5 different formal dresses in 5 different locations to symbolically show off our 5 year anniversary. Jared has been very cooperative and willing but it's been hard finding a time to do this. I am now looking at scheduling it (finally) in the next month. Since today's schedule is about photography, I thought I'd show you some of the things I was thinking about in case that sparks some ideas for your next big photo shoot. These would be fun for any event. Whether it's an engagement photo, wedding photos, anniversary, prom, or hey! just for the heck of it...I think this is cool.

I should mention that since we don't have the budget to buy 5 formal gowns, I borrow some from friends and family and go to thrift stores shopping for everything I need for the photo shoot. I don't really buy new things for photos, I only wear them once or every so often so I just plan ahead of time so I can find them cheap elsewhere. ok now to the fun ideas, take a look:

romantic blue dress
kiera knightley blue dress
cowboy engagement picture
romantic rustic engagement idea
rees witherspoon white dress
rees witherspoon white beautiful dress
the notebook photo shoot
the notebook photo shoot idea
ladder photo shoot
cute engagement photo idea
amazing modest formal dress
beautiful pink formal dress
formal dessert engagement picture
engagement desert picture formal
desert engagement picture idea
rustic and fun engagement photo ideas
rain storm enagement photos
beach ideas for formal pictures
snowy engagement photo ideas
gorgeous engagement photos
green tree formal pictures
green tree spring formal photo ideas
heart balloon engagement photo ideas
balloon prop for romantic photos
fall dancing formal picture
fall leaf engagement formal picture
kissing formal picture
kissing formal picture
dancing engagement picture
romantic dancing picture
valentines day formal picture
valentines heart formal photo




AddThis