Fabulous Red, White, & Blue Ideas

I am so proud to be an american on days like this. I remember all that I am grateful for and the incredible sacrifice so many people have chosen to give in order to help and protect our country. I think of my loved ones that have passed, and the stars and stripes that are on our flag.

Since many holidays are coming up to celebrate our red, white, and blue (flag day, 4th of july, etc.) I thought I would share some amazing pinterest ideas for you that can help you in making your celebrations perfect. Just click on any of the images below and they will lead you to the right source. I can't tell you how many awesome patriotic desserts, crafts, decorations, etc. I found but I didn't want to share all of them or this post would just go on and on and on and on...lol (mine are already a little too long sometimes), so be sure to visit my pinterest set for Fourth of July to see more. Have a wonderful memorial day!


American flag cake at the hungry rabbit

amazing patriotic outfit at gabba gabba gorgeous

American flag house at at bent corner

American flag cubby at the bhg

patriotic hair at babes in hairland

American table décor by country living

patriotic dessert at twig and thistle

patriotic knot dress at eighteen 25 etsy shop

star medallions at Martha stewart

red, white, and blue pops at zoku

flag fruited cheesecake at Martha stewart

patriotic puffs at half baked

4 comments:

April - My Bizarre Family said...

These are all just wonderful! I'm telling you, the food looks just too good to eat...so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Paula said...

Wow! There is a lot of creativity in that bunch! :) Cool ideas... and I like how you shared from pinterest... Hope you had a great Memorial Day!

Susan said...

These are all such amazing picks! I love the cake and the red striped skirt (which I think is by La Vie Petite?)...I'm not an American but I just love the red, white and blue. Always have. Happy Memorial Day to you! xo

Addicted to Recipes said...

Wow! What a great collection of patriotic ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!

AddThis