Renu my Room.

This post brought to you by Leviton. All opinions are 100% mine.
Renu<sup>®</sup> > Brands > Solutions from Leviton Web SiteThis collection has so many awe inspiring products, I don't know where to begin! If you have been staying in the loop on DIY trends, you have probably heard of this collection; if not, you definitely will want to know about it. The brand is called Levitan and the collection is called Renu.
Leviton Image.pngRenu carries switches, wall plates, dimmers, and outlets that will add style and pizazz to any room in your home. I had of them from my obsession with many DIY television series but I really hadn't looked into them until recently and I have to stay, they are so cool!
They are available in 20 common but stunning paint colors so you can blend the fixtures into the room rather than making them stand out like a sore thumb. Who wants to have the focal point of any room be the electrical outlet?! That's where Renu comes in, it's such an easy way to blend and create unity in your space. They are easy to change and switch colors. If you decide you want to repaint or you've decided to go with a different look, you can easily change out the switch plates and go with something different.
I have a few big DIY projects of my own coming up We are hoping to finish our master bath and bedroom design by late summer and I am now really looking into purchasing some switch plates and outlet covers to match. This leads me to the picture below. I thought I would take a picture of my living room and share how Renu could help my style. I would love to add darker outlets and switch plates to this room. I feel like the white ones just take the ambiance away from the room. My style is very creative and different but this collection allows me to add a dash of color in unexpected places or it could help me camouflage the places I don't want seen. 
Ok so here is the fun stuff you need to know. Renu is holding 3 twitter events over the next month. You could win some home depot gift cards! Just follow @ Leviton and #Renu to get involved and learn more about the great design opportunities from Levitan. Also be sure to check out and "like" their Facebook page! Leviton on Facebook
Visit Sponsor's Site

AddThis