Fixing my lawn with a Snap!

This post brought to you by Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.

It's spring!, which means the snow is gone and if you are like me, you have a brown speckled lawn that so desperately needs to be green again. Every year I spend tons of time and money getting my yard presentable. My husband can attest to this. Being a do it yourself-er, I love to create things for the outdoors. I also love to entertain outside. Unfortunately, I'm always embarrassed about my worn down and unhealthy backyard. Last year I spent tons of time fertilizing it, and it did help however, it was such a mess. 

You are probably wondering where I am going with this...Well, here it is, The Scotts Snap Spreader System. I'm really wanting to try out this product and I am certain it would solve all of my problems. First off, it's no mess spreader system means no more bags and waste everywhere! I love that. The snap pac connects directly into the snap spreader. I wish I would have had this last year. It also compacts down for easy storage. I hate bulky products and so again, another plus! The edge guard feature is pretty cool. It keeps the product on the lawn. The system auto-sets so you have the right flow rate too. I could go on and on about this product. Advertisement

As many of you know, I had a little baby boy and in the coming weeks, we will be having a baby blessing for him. We will celebrating afterwards at our home and hopefully, in the backyard but that means, we need to do some major work on our lawn and I am hoping this product will turn my ugly lawn into a full glistening green masterpiece. If you are in similar circumstances, here is some information about The Scott's Snap Spreader System. They have started a perk program. If you like "like" their facebook page, you could win some amazing prizes. Here is the link to go do that now! Snap perks on Facebook. To read more about the product and see it for yourself, check out this link: Scotts® Snap® Spreader System

I will definitely keep you all up to date on my journey with fixing my lawn and enjoying the outdoors this spring and summer! 

Visit Sponsor's Site

AddThis