Winnie the Pooh 1st Birthday Party Ideas

Alright guys, it is party time! and today, I have a focus on winnie the pooh; especially a very vintage take on pooh bear and christopher robin. I am thinking about this theme for my little guy's first birthday (yes I know, he's only 6 months) which is why I am casually browsing and getting ideas. This is such a cute and simple theme which makes it perfect for a 1st or 2nd birthday. I love the idea of having it in the morning for like a brunch or breakfast so that's also what you will see featured in this round up of amazing ideas from a number of terrific blogs and other sources.

also, before I start this round up, if I can make a quit shout out for voting at top baby blogs or top mommy blogs for me! just by clicking, you vote for me. You don't have to do anything else and you can vote once a day so if you read my blog regularly, I'd love to have more votes so please just click on the links. you will find them in many of my posts, and on my sidebar. thank you!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

now to the land of milk and honey...

 

AddThis