tablecloth flag banner



This is my tablecloth patriotic flag banner.

1. cut rectangular pieces out of the red checkered tablecloth, the size you
 
you will need:

*a piece of ribbon
*a red checkered table cloth
( I found mine at the dollar store)
*a blue polka dot fabric
(I bought a placemat
at the dollar store and cut it up)
*hot glue gun 


want your individual flags to be. I guessed and they are not perfect but it
still looks nice.

2. cut small square pieces out of the blue polka dot fabric or placement

3. hot glue the blue polka dot squares to the red table cloth rectangles.
make sure the squares all are glued on the same side (right or left).

4. take your ribbon and simple hot glue the individual flags to the ribbon.

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Super cute & a really great addition for the holiday! So creative!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

How crafty and clever!!!

La-Dee-da crafter said...

I bought the same dollar store tablecloth, but you used yours in a very creative way. I love this and would be so perfect for the 4th. Great job!!!
ladeedacreations.com

Sherri said...

This is a great idea!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

What a clever idea!!

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

How cute! Looks like you bought it! Thanks!

btanders said...

What a cute idea! I have been looking for a banner for my mantle and I think I found it now!

http://btanders.blogspot.com

Amy said...

How awesome!!! I love how easy and cute this is!!!

Michelle@ A Full Cottage said...

This is a great idea. I can't wait to go to the dollar store to get the supplies. Thanks so much for sharing.


:) Michelle

Denise said...

I found you on Simply Designing. Creative people like you inspire me so I decided to follow your blog. This project is an example. It's simple enough that I can do this! I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I can be found in facebook too http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and twitter @DeniseLillaRose If you like/follow me there I will do the same for you. When you stop by my blog, please check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry).

Paul David said...

Thanks for providing such useful information. I really appreciate your professional approach.
table linen

AddThis