a Lion King Nursery to a Toddler Room

a lion king nursery to a toddler room.


alright so a lot of thought and love went into our newborn nursery when I was pregnant. my husband and I had so much fun bonding over paint colors and nursery themes. We made almost everything in the nursery handmade or did something crafty with it. It was a blast and I wouldn't do it any different.

We painted his ceiling blue and painted glow in the dark stars everywhere. This is my favorite part of the room. We also created a tree in his window. Ribbon with leaves are hanging down and the tree stump is made from brown felt.

As my son grew and grew, I realized we didn't have much need for our changing table and we needed the space (his room is not very big). Soon after, my crazy son was banging his head against the crib bars and I realized, he slept much better in his play yard
so...the play yard became the crib.

We began moving things around and replacing play mats with legos, blankets with balls. Here is our toddler room as of yesterday. (we still have hopes of painting the walls a light blue and at some point in the near future.)

here is our transformation:

Picture



Picture




Picture


Picture




Picture



Picture




Picture


Picture




Picture

AddThis