FREE Mickey Invitation Printable

I can't believe it but my darling Cruz is turning two in a few weeks. Time flies, and frankly, I hate it. I keep telling him to stop growing up but whether I like it or not, a birthday is coming up and we now have a huge frenzy going on to get ready for dozens of toddlers coming to our house for a party. (Yes! I know I am crazy). We have never done a friend birthday party before so this will be new. My older boy has only had extended family parties and so this will definitely be a little more chaotic but my Cruz is very social and we knew this is what he would want. Anyway, I finished the invite and decided to offer them on here for free. You can easily add your own text into these by using a photo editing program.
I printed two per page. I decided to hand deliver them but I do believe they can fit into a 6x9 envelope. I also have a printable available where you can print four per page and then you can put them in a 4x8 or 5x7 envelope with no problems.

Follow Kath Blogger's board party ideas on Pinterest.


No comments:

AddThis