White Cloud, Luxuriously Soft

This post brought to you by White Cloud. All opinions are 100% mine.

Many of you are rolling your eyes, and perhaps even giggling that I am talking about tissue paper today, but hey! It's important, in fact it is super important in a home. I got to sample White Cloud's tissue paper, and I have to say I was impressed. I created a short video clip telling you why I liked it so definitely check that out for yourself.  The reason this soft bath tissue is different than all the rest is this manufacturing technology called "TAD" which stands for "Through Air Dried". It uses a special machine to blow air through single-ply sheets creating a two-ply product that is thick, soft, and strong. It won't fall easily fall apart. I also love that it is affordable. I hate paying alot of money for anything and do my research to find the best deals. I believe White Cloud is one of those deals. 

 

White Cloud makes premium paper products without the premium price. It's available exclusively at Walmart and right now you can get a coupon! yippee for deals, The White Cloud Facebook page will have a coupon up for the new product starting on June 10 to get $1.00 off. Be sure to Like White Cloud on FacebookFollow White Cloud on Twitter, and Find White Cloud products near you

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

AddThis