10 amazing ikea hacks you should try!

Ok so one of my favorite sites ever is ikea hackers. Have you ever checked it out? Man! If you haven't, you should definitely look at all the creative ideas using ikea furniture. I think its probably true that a third of my house is from ikea, a third is from Home Depot, and a third is from the thrift stores about my area. Its fair to say, that I am an ikea addict mainly because they have a creative taste but without an expensive price tag. I'm cheap. alright so, I have compiled a list of the best of ikea hacks. These are so creative, so simple, and they blow my mind with creativity. Take a look,

BOOKCASE BENCH ON WHEELS

This hack is from Martha Stewart actually. I have seen many others copy this idea on pinterest using different ikea bookcases. It turns out that the lack bookcase featured in this picture is not sold at ikea anymore but they have a few others very similar that will work just fine as well.

IKEA VIKARE JEEP BENCH

This is simple as it gets and so adorable. I found this idea on ikea hackers. It's a huge and creative transformation to the very simple and affordable designed vikare bed.

DRESSER MAKEOVER

Adding fabric and some stenciled designing and paint to the very minima dresser gives them sophistication and elegance. It really sets them apart and makes them look much more expensive than they actually are. This also was found at design sponge.

PLAY STOVE

This Ikea Hackers' idea is super low cost, creative, and takes up little space. In many different play kitchen designs, this one is easy for anyone to make and still costs little to nothing.

TRIPLE BUNK BED

We don't have a very big home ourselves and so I understand the need for using every bit of space you have which includes...building up. This triple ikea bunk bed idea is genius for parents with little room and it is affordable. This idea was found at ikea hackers

ANTILOP HIGH CHAIR PLACEMATS

These are as creative and they are funny. You can definitely spice up and draw some attention to your ikea high chair with a poker table or tea party place mat. I would have never thought of this, so clever. I found this at ikea hackers.

KITCHEN ISLAND HIGH CHAIR

Fantastically modern and bold to turn a simple antilop plastic high chair into something futuristic and like it could be sold in a high end baby boutique. This was also found at ikea hackers.

TRACTOR BUNK BED

All I have to say is "wow". This was thought up and put together by a genius. As a mom of two boys, I love this idea. Again. Found at ikea hackers

RESTORATION CABINET

 

Charming as ever, this looks like something that would be passed down from generation to generation, not something you created from the giant Swedish super store. Either way, it looks awesome! I found this idea at ikea hackers.

KIDS SHOPPING MARKET

This great idea was found at funky time. Using ikea furniture, they created a simple, moveable, and foldable kids shopping market to get a ka'chinging for on the kids pretend cashier register.

 

AddThis