Gum Drop Roses.

Picture

gum drop roses, easy and awesome! check out my photo tutorial on how to make
these for thanksgiving, christmas, cake decorating, or really ANYTHING.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Whether you want to make these for thanksgiving like me, or you want to use
them on your gingerbread houses for the christmas holiday, these are so cool!
and not that hard.

I should say, they are not perfect. Their are some other blogs and
professionals that make these better than me but they didn't take that much
effort, just time. I'm very excited to use them on our thanksgiving tables.
Picture
1. you want to flatten your gum drops so they are about 1/8 thick
Picture
2. then cut all of the flat circles into halves.
Picture
3. take a half piece and roll it around flattening the bottom with your finger tips.
Picture
4. continue to take pieces and wrap it around the middle piece connecting them
flat at the bottom. I did some of mine with only half pieces and others with 2-3
outer layer pieces to create a fuller rose. It just depends on the look you are
going for. you can trim the bottom so it doesn't have a stem and will lie flat
if you wish.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture


AddThis