a moose costume.






Baby Moose Costume for $4

I made this costume last year  (2010) for my son. He was about 6 months during 
halloween and we wanted something adorable but easy (and cost effective) and 
warm so I found an idea to make him a moose. here is how I did it:

you will need:
brown sweatsuit $3 
thread and needle $0 
(I already had them)
1 set of white gloves $1 

stuffing $0 (I already had some)

total 
= $4.00

1. I found logen his brown sweatsuit last year at walmart on clearance for $3 total. I think it was half off. I saw some similar sweatsuits at walmart this year as well. 

2. Once you find and gather all of the other products, you will want to thread your needle and sew your stuffed gloved to the hood. I sewed the bottom cuff or ribbon of the glove underneath so it didnt show. be sure to sew them really tight. My son went to a halloween party with us a few days before halloween, and by the end of the night 
his moose antlers were falling a bit so I had to re-do them before halloween 
again. I think it was my poor sewing skills. I just didn't hand sew them to it 
tight enough. If you are an expert seamstress, I'm sure you will know what to 
do. 

3. anyways, that was it. his costume was so easy! and cheap.


link parties:
tip junkie
diy shp
tea rose home
laugh love and craft
shabby nest
craft o maniac

2 comments:

**DiXoNs** said...

I love this picture! Soo Adorable!
helpinghealthyhabitstogether.blogspot.com

GASAK said...

Wedding Organizer adalah suatu hal yang sangat dibutuhkan oleh para calon pengantin. Pasalnya suatu acara akan berlangsung apabila terdapat wedding organizer yang menjalankannya. Jika kita hendak membuat acara pernikahan kita menjadi sempurna, peran wedding organizer tentu menjadi kunci utama dalam kesuksesannya. Kebanyakan kota di Indonesia rata - rata sudah memiliki Wedding Organizer dikotanya masing - masing. Salah satu wedding organizer terbaik menurut situs ini ada di Kota Pekanbaru. Yakni adalah Istana Wedding Organizer Pekanbaru Wedding Organizer Pekanbaru yang disana terdapat beberapa pilihan dekorasi yang bisa dipilih sendiri oleh calon pengguna jasa wedding organizer tersebut. Gunakan jasa Istana Wedding Organizer agar pernikahan kamu menjadi lebih berkesan seumur hidup.

wedding organizer pekanbaru Wedding Organizer Pekanbaru

wedding organizer pekanbaru Wedding Organizer Pekanbaru

wedding organizer pekanbaru Wedding Organizer Pekanbaru

AddThis