Dream Bedrooms.

First of all, I love white bedrooms with just a little color. I have been dreaming of how to create my bedroom oasis for a while and this is just...well, more dreaming...

I also have dream posts on Dream Homes & Dream Bathrooms 
Dream Bedrooms
Dream Bedrooms
Dream Bedrooms
Dream BedroomsDream Bedrooms
photo credit: Janis Nicolay Country Living
Dream Bedrooms
4 Post Bed

if any of you have done bedroom craft projects/make overs, I would love to see them as I'm re-designing my bedroom, please let me know so I check them out!

 to see other dream posts:


9 comments:

Inga´s Haven said...

i´m in the same situation - i´m trying to make a bedroom that I can´t change that much since it´s a rental, into something cosy - so i´m drooling constantly over amazing bedrooms on random websites :D those ones look incredible :D

Laura said...

goah! dont you just want to climb in one of those beds and take a nap! SO dreamy!

kellyhicks said...

LOVE all white rooms! These are so pretty - maybe some day I'll have one of my own!

ashley said...

I love these colors. They are so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and leaving a comment!

http://evelynkate.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

the [lace looks so beautiful, you just want to stay in that last bed,
that's the one I would love to have in my bedroom, but I need more space
have a lovely day!

following back now :)

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

I love every one of those rooms! So pretty and soothing. I could definitely get comfortable :)

Chrissie said...

Those are gorgeous inspiration photos!

Fowl Single File said...

I have yet to muster the courage to really re-do a room in my house. Thus far, I'm just a dreamer. I love the white with blue bedroom photo the best!

Gerry said...

Good choice of color! Tranquil white is elegant yet homey. If you want a mature feel to your bedroom, the first one would be my choice. The blue and white bed is perfect for someone who loves reading well past bedtime. Thanks to you, I remembered a combination of both impressions, which is a white and old rose bedroom. Now, I also want a room makeover. Haha!

Gerry Bossier

AddThis