Coffee Filter Crafts

This is a bit of a sneek peak into a project I'm working on. I'm really excited to show it in the next few weeks. I will definitely remind you on the blog however be sure to check on the site a lot in the next few weeks for some fun, creative, and as always easy DIY projects. I never do anything thats not easy or simple.

Alright so coffee filter crafts have sure become trendy in the last little while. Their are so many awesome and creative projects you can make with them and they always look so elegant not to mention, inexpensive! I found my coffee filters for a $1 a bag and the bag has so many coffee filters that for many of the crafts, that's all it will take.I'm always amazed at what I see on pinterest with them. I have featured a few coffee filter crafts below but if you have one that you would like added into this round up, e-mail me the link (justkathryn143@gmail.com) and I will add your project in this round up. I'd love that in fact.

Coffee Filter Flowers



coffee filter lantern



coffee filter wreath






















coffee filter garland


coffee filter cups


Coffee Filter Lampshade




AddThis