valentines & I AM IN EXHAUSTED mode

Well I wanted everyone to have some Valentines Day Inspiration as we near mid february so here are some Valentine ideas. Come back tomorrow too! for our weekly coloring post. It should be good. 

Alright everyone, I have been working hard on the peter pan nursery. It's looking pretty cool but still has more work before it's done. I also have been exhausted. This last trimester is tough, I just feel half alive so I apologize for the infrequent posts.

I also have a new site template in the works and so I'm working on that too but thats a little while away since it still needs lots of work.

Today, I thought about valentines today, which got me thinking about the upcoming holiday and what I need to start getting done (which also made me feel more exhausted, lol) but here is an inspiration board for valentines with all sorts of fun things I found.

(I promise their will be lots of craft & holiday projects coming next week. I'm almost done with about eight all at once, lol)




AddThis