painting a drip masterpiece

being the next picasso or jackson pollock is a lot harder than it looks...but it is just as fun.
I took 2 square canvases, some paint, glitter, and whatever else I had around the house and decided to see what I could create. here are some pictures to show my experience: (I hung these in my bedroom but I still have not decided if they match well enough so I keep moving them from place to place and deciding if I need to paint/change them more. we'll see...)


I created the drip effect by simple pouring paint at the top of the canvas and then leaning the canvas against the wall so the paint would drip down slowly. 



 

I played with stickers, stamps, paint, glitter, etc. to find the right fit. If I didn't like it, I just painted over it. 





link parties: 

AddThis