get down to business cards.

so I made these fun blog business cards. I always have people asking about it and now I don't need to grab a piece of scratch paper to write the info on, I can just give them this:


how to make them:

1. I bought an avery business card template and designed them on microsoft word. The directions are on the back of the avery business card packaging.

2. I printed them out and broke them apart.

3. I punched half-holes in the sides of the middle. This was the hardest and trickiest part. I did mess up a few but I didn't worry too much about them being absolutely perfect.

4. I tied a piece of white string around them and tied a bow. This was the most time consuming part but it went faster than I thought it would. It's very simple.
5. now you're done! clean up all the paper and string mess and enjoy the new blog business cards!

link parties:
tip for tuesday @ tip junkie


AddThis