a patriotic denim pennant banner!

 

so...I made another banner for our house to celebrate the fourth of july. This red, white, and blue banner will hopefully bring the patriotic spirit into our house. I woke up yesterday and just decided, I needed something else for my house. I began to look around at what I already had to use: a old pair of denim jeans, some leftover ribbon...and it came to me, a pennant banner!

it was so simple, as all my crafts are.
#1. cut the jeans up into triangle pieces
#2. hot glue the ribbon on top of the denim pieces in a row
#3. let dry and hang! wa-la!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

very cool! following you from Voiceboks! have a great day!!

DebrasDollars said...

That is wonderful. I love to see your creativity. You did a great job as well. I am stopping by from voiceBoks and I'm your newest fan and follower. I hope you have a wonderful evening!

~Debra
http://debrasdollars.blogspot.com/

Mama Mia said...

So cool! How very creative of you!

Saying hello and welcome from Voiceboks!

Screaming Sardine said...

This is such a great idea. I love use denim in crafts. Thanks for giving me some inspiration. :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

AddThis