gatorade sports labels



DIY Team Sports Bottle Labels
These were pretty easy to make if you have a basic knowledge of any photo editing software or if you have an app that allows you to make a collage and add text. I made these for the swim team I coached. It was a lot of fun and a great gift for any region or state championship. I created the collage and then put it in a word document and expanded the photo label to go across the length of the page leaving a small amount of the white paper. You can fit two on a page. I printed them and cut them out. Using tape, I overlapped the label across the water bottle and taped. You will need to play around with the sizing of the label because every water bottle is a different size. The small water bottles will require a smaller label so plan on doing a few test prints until you get it right. 






No comments:

AddThis