Decorating with Maps

I am thinking about maps. Maps have been on my mind for the last few months as I have been planning out my mint colored basement. I want a really relaxed space. Jared and I love that beach casual style but we don't live anywhere near the beach so I also don't want it to feel overwhelmed with seashells and star fish because well, we don't live near any of those kind of things. We live in the country so I am kind of bringing the beach and the country together. We will see if it works. Anyway, that has brought me to maps. Jared and I have always wanted to mark off where we have been on a map and so I went looking for some ideas of doing that and maybe putting them on the wall downstairs and this is the round up of map ideas I came up with. hopefully it will bring some inspiration to you. take a look:


armommy Our Little Adventure Map Printable
canvas map awesome at keep.com

maps nursery design at dragons lovely lair, found at apartment therapy

chalkboard map printable at cork and birch maps

personalized 3d map letter at letter.com

jorma's pinned map at sit-read.com

map lamp shade at not on the high street 

map project play room at centsational girl

free printable map for puzzle at simplyseleta.com

us map coloring page at tertuliadofado.com


No comments:

AddThis