DIY updates for December

well this is a crazy month for everyone. We are still working on projects in our home. We are trying to finish some up before christmas comes and then we will have others I'm sure. hmm....anyway, these are terrible pictures I took with my iphone but I know I am behind on updating you with all of my projects so I thought I would post a few pictures of some of the things I have been doing. Don't worry, I will soon post some makeover pics and tutorials but for now, you get the crappy iphone pics with my bed unmade and messes all over the floor. I will probably not post these tutorials til january so hold on until then! here is your sneek peak into my home projects:
( I apologize for my messy and unmade bed)
this is a shelf, I will have more pics soon but I have been staining it
(this is no new project but wanted to point out I am still enjoying my chalkboard fridge)
 

AddThis