EASY EASY christmas treats round up

Ok I promise a healthy christmas round up very very soon but I have to tell you guys, that I LOVE SUGAR and even more than that, I love chocolate and more than that....CHOCOLATE AND SUGAR BAKED TREATS. lol, so christmas and I get a long very well, a little too well in fact. Every holiday has it's sweet side but the great thing about christmas is their is something for everyone. The problem is, I am not good at following directions and don't even own a candy thermometer so I need some yummy chocolate christmas treat that are SUPER easy to whip up. Here is a fun round up, many involving pretzels...(you can tell what I was craving).

source: cookiesandcups.com
source: houseonhilltop.wordpress.com
source: twotinykitchens.com
source: kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com

source: www.apartystyle.com

source: positivelysplendid.com

source: hostessblog.com

source: chef-in-training.com
source: yourcupofcake.com
source: www.chef-in-training.com
source: cookiesandcups.com
source: freefunchristmas.com

source: munchkinmunchies.com
source: a-personaltouch.blogspot.com
 
 
 

 

 

AddThis