Mickey Halloween

We love Disney everything, I don't think calling us fans even expresses my excitement about disney everything. I'm a bit of a fanatic and always have been. We will be traveling down to California this month and attending Mickey's Halloween Party. I am so excited. We are a little nervous how the boys will do but...we will see and have some fun either way. Logen and Cruz are going to be mike and sully and jared and I are boring, we will just be wearing monsters inc. helmets but either way, we are thrilled. We will run around and go trick or treating, wait in lines, eat candy, and watch the halloween parade.
Anyway, I decided to look up some mickey halloween ideas. Their are tons of ideas by the way, so many cute and simple thoughts. take a look!

mickey pumpkins at spoonful





mickey ice cream cone costumes at coolest homemade costumes

mickey mouse pumpkin ornament on the disney store

mickey mummy pumpkins at spoonful
mickey candy corn wreath at faithfully free

mickey bodysuit and hat at the disney store

No comments:

AddThis