Spotlight on Heather Sander Photography

This month I have had the pleasure working with Heather Sander Photography. I was able to take a look at her wonderful website and see the fun shoots she's done. For everyone reading this blog, it's no surprise that I am a photo nut, I am truly am an addict. I love photography as well and dabble in it a bit myself and so it was neat seeing the fun locations she had chosen and the great things that her business offers.

For one, she describes her photography as "real" which I completely agree with. That was one of the things I noticed right off the bat was her sessions seem very authentic and natural. Nothing feels over-posed and over edited which is always so beautiful. The best photos are the ones that reflect us as we are and not with all the fluff.

Heather Sander photography offers family, children, maternity, and newborn sessions and they are at a really great price too! I can't tell you how much I love a talented and affordable photographer because they are hard to come by and few and far between. I could go on and on and on about the wonderful business she has created, but I think it's about time I encourage you guys {my readers} to visit her site and see it for yourselves.

here is a link to her site:

Heather Sander Photography

also be sure to like her facebook page as well:

Heather Sander Photography Facebook Page



 

AddThis