Insanely Awesome & Modern Backyard Pools!


Awesome & Modern Backyard Pools

I just created a post about awesome pool houses, so I figured the only next move was to do a post about insanely awesome backyard pools! and believe me, their are many. these ones are mostly modern and very interesting to look at. I liked the long skinny pools because I would love to swim laps in my backyard and they also don't take a big chunk of room, you could just keep a pool on the side of your house or a long the fence, that would be pretty cool. A lot of these pools have glass features in them which I think are fantastic. You can see someone swimming through the glass which is super neat. The last pool is guitar shaped! what! who would have a guitar shaped pool! so crazy and cool, they are definitely fun to look at.


 

 

 

 

AddThis