Swim Party Ideas, part 2

Swim Party Ideas, Part 2

I posted some swim party ideas a few weeks ago and since then, I have found so many more so I decided to create a part 2 post on "swim party fun" that will hopefully give you some ideas if you are throwing a party this summer. I love throwing parties but I hate that both my boys' birthdays are in the winter/early spring because it's always too cold to really do an outdoor fun party. I love the swim party theme and their are so many creative ideas. Whether you doing a pool party, sailboat or beach theme, or maybe you have a water balloon or sprinkler party planned; their are some great ideas here:

sand pail pudding cake
sailboat party theme
beach ball ideas
veggie boats
swedish fish and mnms
fish bowl jello
beach favors
personalized pool party
beach ball invitations
water balloon wooden spoon game
fish placemats and ocean party
noodle favors
popsicle party food
diy splash balls
fish and ocean cupcakes
dive in snack mix
boy paper swim trunks
water balloon pool party
noodle garland
beach favors
sun cupcakes
snorkel invites and submarine straw
birthday party printables
scuba sprite
fruit beach ball platter
preppy sail boat theme
shark cupcakes
water balloon theme
water balloon pinata
water balloon pail
 

here is swim party party 2

 

AddThis