Souper Sandwiches

Their have been a lot of sandwich and soup joints popping up around town and they have become quite popular in the last few years. For my Utah friends who can relate, I think of my favorites like Zupas, and Paradise Bakery. I have a pretty good list of great choice restaurants with amazing soups, and sandwiches.I can't tell you enough how much I love a good sandwich or a really nice cup of soup. As a little girl, I used to go to the mall with my grandpa and we'd often stop by at the cafe in the ZCMI store. The whole restaurant smelled of expensive carpet, and clam chowder. I miss that smell. The store is long gone just as my grandfather is. He passed away around the same time as the cafe and store. Soup and sandwiches have become a sure "comfort food" to me for more than just the sincere and delicious taste.

I have paired some great soup and sandwich recipes together. I am no professional sandwich and soup combo-er but these sounded really delicious and hopefully are balanced well. Look through this round up of soup and sandwich combos. You will find lots of choices. If you see one you are interested in, simply click the image and you wil be led to the right source/recipe.

reuben panini via zip list and bean and bacon via the little red house

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic collection! I love sandwiches, and always order them even at dinner:)

AddThis