green birthday printables & graphics

I made these for my husband's birthday. He has been sorted into slytherin. He also has become a green healthy eating machine, lol (he will embarrased I put that) but anyway, I wanted to celebrate those things for his birthday so I decided to stick with one theme:

Yippee! FREE PRINTABLES!!!
THE COLOR GREEN. 

I found 4 envelopes and numbered them with the time of day he could open them. I placed them on the wall. Each had a surprise in it. These were what were inside the envelopes. He also got some gifts too, lol, don't worry. These were more like surprise cards. I figured I would post them and make them available to those who want to use them. I also have attached some other st. patricks day printables. You are free to copy and save these to your desktop. They are available in bigger sizes on the printables page. Here is the link to understand more: You can aslo read: How to Use, Edit, and Print my Printables.

green harry potter slytherin printable

green healthy free printable

free show me the money printable

eat green healthy printable

st patricks day free printable




No comments:

AddThis