Winco Bulk Foods Christmas Gift

winco holiday gift idea

DIY holiday treat tin
A Christmas Treat Sampler can be perfect for kids for neighbors and friends, or just for your family so you can get a few of everything and not purchase too much extra all at once.
holiday treat tin
For those of you who have never been to Winco Foods, this will possibly entice you to make the trip. I love their bulk foods section. I can get practically anything there in any amount I want for cheap. I love it.

This Christmas I decided to create a christmas sampler of treats for our family rather than buying tons of store bought goodies. I figured this would be quality, exactly what we wanted, but we wouldn't eat completely over the top by buying too much of everything.

To make this, you will need to purchase a few empty tins to store your treats in. I found mine at walmart. They had bigger sizes and exactly what I needed however I also spotted some at walgreens, and target as well.

You will need:
  • tins
  • cupcake liners
  • treats

I made one large sampler with:
yogurt covered pretzels, orange gummies, chocolate covered toffee, sugar free peanut butter chocolate cups, chocolate coins, caramel chocolates, dark chocolate covered strawberries, and chocolate peanut clusters.

I made a smaller sampler with:
sugared toffee peanuts, cranberries, and peanut candies

TIP:
If you want two layers, just use a sheet of wax paper on top of the first layer and as the bottom of the top layer of treats.

ENJOY!

homemade christmas sampler
winco christmas sampler
homemade christmas sampler
winco candy


AddThis