inspiring bathrooms


Amazing Bathrooms 

I love day dreaming and internet browsing for all the beautiful bathrooms I hope to one day have. I don't know why having a crazy amazing bathroom makes me feel complete and like "I've made it in the world" but I think it's that giant tub and the feeling of "I will get to relax". here is some inspiration.


                                    architecture home designs
                                     architecturehomedesigns

                                     wooden stolis bath tub @ modecodesign
Via - Daisy Pink Cupcake                                                                  
                                        via. white house beautiful @ sarah bernardy
                                    img fave, found at blue velvet chair

AddThis