Bathroom Vanity Re-do with Green Stain

Bath Vanity Redo

I did it! I have been working on our master for what feels like forever, but I have finally finished the vanity! yeah, and yes, it is a rustic green. I know some people will hate it but I personally, LOVE it and that's all that matters. 
Bathroom Vanity

we did it! My husband and I are so slow at diy projects but I am happy this part of it is done. I don't have a wonderful before picture. this is the best one I could find:
BEFORE
Bathroom Vanity DIY
Now for the after picture. I will say that the cabinets are not quiet this bright of a green. That was the photography but I am really really happy with the change. I love the frame. I will have a tutorial and info in another post. 
AFTER
Bathroom Vanity DIY

Bathroom Vanity DIY



10 comments:

Brianna said...

I like it! Great job :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower now:)

Sweetie1313 said...

Thanks for the follow - following you right back. :-)

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! :)
Great redo on the bathroom vanity!
I would love to see you at my linky party on Sunday!
xoxo from Germany,
Vanessa

Unknown said...

great color goes well with the top.

Emily said...

Love the glass knobs!!!
-emily
nestnestingnested.blgospot

Becky said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my post, I appreciate all opinions and completely agree about feeling more attatched to things I have worked on myself! The frame you made looks perfect and the glass knobs are so cute x

Recaptured Charm said...

That is a gorgeous color! The glass knobs are perfect with it. Nicely done!

Lisa said...

I love your blog girl, I should tell you that I come here often and get great ideas from you! You are so creative. Keep it up!

Custom Mirrors Long Island said...

I do say! That shade of dark olive green mixed with the wood texture looks FANTASTIC!! I would love to see more furniture that style, if you have any. Good luck in the future, you've got good color coordination. Good day.

-Irwin Zinkin

Armchair Builder said...

Good look. If you're looking for other ways to achieve a low cost bath remodel, try the designer, stock vanities. These vanities can be bought at a great price and have a high-end, custom look without the custom price. We just produced a video and published an article about how to go about incorporating standard stock vanity sizes into your bath. Check it out if you get a chance. FYI: we don't sell vanities...we just like to help people save money on their building and remodeling projects. http://blog.armchairbuilder.com/3930/low-cost-bath-remodel/

AddThis