decorate the cupcake...without too much thought.

cupcake simple decor.

for a race car b-day, I thought I would try something really simple for decor around the cupcake liner. It's much easier than making a cupcake cover but still looks cute, at least I hope it will work out. I also made some napkin paper ring holders using the same paper.

#1. I made some checkered paper on picnik using shape stickers. 
Cars Party
#2. Cut the Paper into strips that will fit around the napkins or the cupcakes. 
Cars Party
#3. wrap around the cupcake or napkin and tape in place. 
Cars Party

1 comment:

ArtfullyJune said...

Looks like this was a great party.

It is one of the reasons I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger award to you. You can check it out here:
http://havestampswillcraft.blogspot.com/2011/04/me-versatile-blogger.html

AddThis